Anaheim California Hotel with Disney Shuttle Service
Today’s travelers will appreciate thoughtful hotel services, like our business center, Wi-Fi access everywhere, and 24-hour StayFit™ Gym. Whether visiting for a weekend getaway or extended business trip, you’ll find that our Orange County hotel is the ideal choice for premium services, amenities and accommodations. If you’re traveling for a family vacation, we are only minutes from the most exciting Orange County attractions.
Host a meeting in our 65,000 square foot venue, including our State of the Art Grand Ballroom, which is sure to give your attendees the Grandiose feeling! Our beautiful outdoor areas and bright ambiance, allow for a perfect environment for your meeting attendees. Let our experienced Concierge team assist you with arrangements to visit area attractions, plan an evening on the town with your family or arrange for transportation services to John Wayne Airport, just a few miles away. If accompanied by your four legged friend, we are pet friendly!
- 653 luxury rooms
- 240 suites with refrigerators and microwaves
- 87 Kids Suites
- Hyatt Grand Bed™
- Disneyland® Resort Packages & tickets available
- Transportation desk with area shuttles
- Shuttle service to and from Disneyland® Resort
- TusCA Restaurant and OC Brewhouse
- 24 hour StayFit™ Gym / Fitness Concierge / Yoga Away™
- Two heated outdoor pools / hot tub / sundeck
- HROC Game Zone in lobby, 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Tennis court / Basketball court
- Preferred tee times at Orange County golf courses
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA Check-in
- Over 65,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space
- 17,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom with 24-foot ceiling
- One mile to Anaheim Convention Center
- Audio/Visual Smoke Detectors
- Braille Symbols in Elevators
- Restaurant/Room Service Menus Available in Braille
- Roll-In Showers
- Wheelchair Accessible Sinks/Vanity & Towel Racks
- Spa & Pool Lift, Doors, Peepholes, Bathtub Benches, Grab Rails & Closet
Pole (available upon request)
Business ServicesCorporate travelers enjoy business services like our Computer Center in the lobby, perfect for printing a presentation or boarding pass. Stay connected with Wi-Fi throughout our Orange County hotel.
Business ServicesHyatt Regency Orange County makes choosing a hotel the easiest task on your to-do list. For your convenience, Business Plan rooms are available for an upgrade fee of $25. Each Business Plan room offers personal amenities such as:
- Full Breakfast for One
- Morning Newspaper
- Complimentary Internet Access
- Waived Access Charges for Local, Toll-Free & Credit Card Calls
Standard Class Service - $9.95 per day
Standard Internet Service allows you to be productive online while connecting with business associates, family and friends. This service provides reliable connection ideal for e-mail, document transfers, social networking and other services.
Premium Class Service - $14.95 per day
Premium Internet Service allows you to maximize your productivity online. This service provides a reliable fast connection ideal for video conferencing, quick document transfers, internet phone, and other services.
Internet assistance is available 24-hours via phone support, and information is provided in our hotel guestrooms. For additional questions, please contact Guest Services at 714 740 6051.
Map & Directions
DirectionsFrom Los Angeles Int'l Airport (LAX):
I-105 East to
I-605 South to
CA-91 East to
Exit Harbor Boulevard South (Exit 110A)
Our Orange County hotel is 1.8 miles on right, at Chapman and Harbor
1 World Way
Los Angeles, CA 90045
From Orange County/John Wayne Airport (SNA):
I-405 North to
CA-55 North to
Exit Chapman Avenue
Turn left on Chapman Avenue
Our Orange County hotel is 1.5 miles on right, at Chapman and Harbor
18601 Airport Way
Santa Ana, CA 92707
From Hyatt Regency Orange County to Disneyland® Resort Anaheim
Head south on Harbor Boulevard
1313 South Harbor Boulevard
Anaheim, CA 92802
- Parking: $24 Self / $24 Valet
- Disneyland shuttle service (fee)
- Concierge in the hotel lobby
- 24-Hour Computer Center
- Multilingual Staff
- Recreational Facilities
- In-Room Movies available (fee)
- Banquet Facilities
- In-Room Safe Boxes
- Currency Exchange
- ATM Machine
- Complimentary OC Trolley Service
- Self Parking:$24 per day
- Valet Parking:$24 per day
Valet parking is located in the front entrance of the hotel, and is available 24-hours a day.
Contact Hyatt Regency Orange County Guest Services at 714 740 6051 for additional information.
TransportationOur Disneyland shuttle service takes you to and from the parks, with departure every half hour. The cost is $5 per person per day, ages 4-10 are $2 per day, and kids 3 & under are free. Taxi service is available at the hotel.
TransportationTaxi: Taxi service is available at the hotel. Rates may vary.
John Wayne/Orange County Airport (SNA)Distance: 13 miles
Super Shuttle: $11 per person/one way Disneyland® Resort Express Bus: $20 per person/from hotel to airport only
Additional Transportation through Hotel Concierge:
- Town car -$55 one way
- SUV -$70 one way
- Limo -$95 one way +20% Service Charge (up to 8 passengers w/ luggage)
- Van -$80 one way (15 passengers, 10 passengers w/ luggage)
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)Distance: 35 miles
Super Shuttle: $17 per person/one way Disneyland® Resort Express Bus: $30 per person/from hotel to airport only
Transportation through Hotel Concierge:
- Town car- $115 one way
- SUV- $135 one way
- Limo- $165 one way + 20%service charge (up to 8 passengers). There is an additional charge of $20 for international pickups.
- Van- $145 one way (15 passengers, 10 passengers w/ luggage)
Long Beach Airport (LGB)Distance: 18 miles
Super Shuttle: $36 for the first person + $9 each additional person/one way.
Additional Transportation through Hotel Concierge:
- Town car- $60 one way
- SUV- $75 one way
- Limo- $110 one way +20% service charge (up to 8 passengers)
- Van- $85 one way (10 passengers w/ luggage)
OC Trolley ServiceThe OC Trolley offers complimentary transportation to and from popular shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Stops include The Outlets at Orange and Anaheim GardenWalk, and it leaves right the hotel's front drive multiple times throughout the day. During the summer an additional route to Huntington Beach pier is available for a fee.
Hyatt Regency Orange County is a dog-friendly hotel. To book a pet-friendly room at our hotel, please call reservations at 800-233-1234. The following policies and charges will apply:
- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom, provided that the combined weight of both dogs is less than 75 pounds.
- There will be a $100 charge for stays up to 6 nights. Any stays 7 nights or longer will incur an additional $100 “deep cleaning” fee. These fees are non-refundable.
- The following supplies will be provided when booking a dog-friendly room: dog bed, dog bowls, dog bowl mats, and dog biscuits.
- Your dog will be required to wear a hotel dog ID tag while on property. There will be a $25 fee if this tag is not returned upon checkout.
- Dogs are not allowed in public areas such as the restaurant, pool, fitness center, etc.
- Dogs must be settled by 9:30PM.
- Owner will be required to provide a cell phone number in order to locate them in the event of an emergency.
- Reservations for dog-friendly rooms should be made 3-days in advance.
We look forward to welcoming you and your four-legged friend to our hotel! Please call reservations at 800-233-1234 for additional information, and to book your pet-friendly room.
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm
Check-out Time: 12:00 pm
Enjoy S'mores and Wine Fireside
Join us at dusk by our new fire pit
Hyatt Regency Orange County Goes Green
Rated 4-Key Hotel by the Green Key Eco-Rating Program!
Disneyland Shuttle Service Information
Purchase Disneyland® Resort Tickets
Purchase your Disneyland® Resort tickets right from our website!
Book Now or call 714.750.1234